Thursday, April 5, 2012

Scrapbook room organization tips






I am excited about "our" scrapbook room that J and I are using. J put together the scrap paper bins. It makes it so much easier to find the color scrap piece you need quicker. They are magazine cardboard holders she found at an office store.

Next is my way of organizing my stickers. I used a carry folder box. Where the letters would be I put my subjects that i have the most stickers for. Example....boys, christmas, Easter, fishing, school, etc.... It doesnt look very organized but I love it because I can find what I need so quickly. They overflow and stretch out the box but it works for me.

My shelves (on my tables that are from Walmart) are shoe racks I found at Target years ago. I love how I have more space for my pictures and working area now that stuff is above the working area on the shelves.

The cricut machine is now on the bedside table we had in the spare room and the cricut stuff is all in one of the drawers.

Underneath my tables are the sliding out bins you can buy at any craft store like Michaels, Hobby Lobby etc. They have all of my scrapbook paper in. Each pullout has a label on it like "boys, Holidays, school, girlie, sports, etc". This made life easier for me because I could find paper I wanted quickly.

In my closet I put these $10 shelves I found at Target for my scrapbooks and my idea books. They are sturdy plastic and work just great for something affordable but helps me to get organized. J and I have been searching the web for ideas for months to create our new scrapbook room and I think this first stage is just what we needed. Can't wait for stage two!

I love http://cookscleansplayswithpaper.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-art-room.html who helped me to be inspired with some of these ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment